About this item
- LIGHT AND PORTABLE: The tiny wireless vacuum is probably the smallest of all wireless vacuum cleaners, with a suction force of more than 5000Pa. It is easy to carry and store and can be placed upright. Can meet your daily cleaning needs. Advanced cyclone technology can achieve the fastest and deepest cleaning, easily remove dust, debris, cat litter, pet hair and other annoying residues.
- DUAL FUNCTION OF SUCTION AND BLOWING: The handheld-type vacuum cordless phone is designed with clever design. It not only has strong cyclone suction, but also can be used for carpets and hard floors. It can also be used as a dust collector. One end of the machine is connected to the suction nozzle for vacuuming, and the other end is connected to the suction nozzle for blowing dust.65db noise level can provide the best noise protection for your family and colleagues.
- RELIABLE LITHIUM BATTERY TECHNOLOGY AND LONG BATTERY LIFE: The cordless hand-held vacuum cleaner has a built-in lithium battery that can pass 500 charging cycle tests and can be fully charged in only 3-4 hours each time. With USB TYPE C charging cable, fast charging, With 6000mAh large battery capacity, A single charge can provide you with 18-25 minutes of battery runtime.
- THREE SLOT TOOLS: Portable vacuum cleaners provide interchangeable nozzles. This is a practical slot tool for cleaning hard-to-reach areas. With a cleaning straw, a cleaning nozzle hose, and a cleaning brush, it can meet the cleaning and vacuuming of every corner.
- REUSABLE AND CLEANABLE FILTERS: Small handheld vacuum cleaners are designed with dust containers that meet high Efficiency particulate air (HEPA) standards. It's easy to assemble and disassemble, and easy to clean. If you encounter a problem, our customer support team will be there to help you at any time to help you solve the problem.
- Clean every place: For sunken corners/ Bookcase / Home
- As Small As Thermos Hand: Put into a cup holder / Use and charge at will / Customized storage bag
- More scenarios to use: Soft flocks in car seats/ Dust in skylights/ Trunks
How to Use It?
- Open the lid
- Switch-On the power button
- Hold the vacuum cleaner to suck dust and debris
- Special nozzles and hoses can be used in special areas
- Turn the dust cup to take out the dust box and pour out the debris
- Complete the clean